Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Two steps forward, one step back...

I think I've gotten to place where everything is "alright."
I am really happy to be here because these last few weeks have been hell!

I've never considered myself the "crying" type unless the situation absolutley calls for some tear-age.
I like to stock up just in case something REALLY sad happens and then I have plenty!

I've been crying a lot lately. For no apparent reason really, just standing around at home by myself and I just hit the deck!
I guess I've been given the 'gift of tears' but i really wish it came with a receipt!

You really don't know how much maturing needs to be done in your life til God makes you suffer.
Then you know!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Joe said...

i cant say that i know what your feeling but im glad that you are feeling better.